Golden Mystery Snail - 1/2"-2" - Algae Eater for Aquariums
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS: - PH level range: 7.6 to 8.4 - Temperature range: 68 to 84 degrees Fahrenheit - Water type: Hard - Recommended tank mates: Other types snails (Nerite snails, Mystery Snails, Sulawesi Snails, etc.), dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Sakura Fire Red Cherry Shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, etc.). They can also be kept with small to medium-sized, non-aggressive fish. - Additional notes: With mystery snails, it's a good idea to make sure the water line in your aquarium isn't too high, as these snails tend to climb up to the water line to breathe air. Other than algae and biofilm, they also eat fish or invertebrate pellets and blanched vegetables such as zucchini, kale, spinach, or cucumber. Snails are very sensitive to copper, so watch out for copper if you use tap water in your tank.
- DO NOT ORDER IF TEMPERATURES GO BELOW 32 F DURING WINTER OR ABOVE 100 F IN YOUR REGION, SNAILS WILL NOT SURVIVE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE LIVE ARRIVAL IF TEMPERATURES ARE EXTREME. PLEASE NOTE WE SHIP ONLY FROM MONDAY-WEDNESDAY. ORDERS PLACED ON WEDNESDAY SHIP THE FOLLOWING MONDAY. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK TRACKING FOR ARRIVAL DATE, SNAILS WILL DIE IF LEFT IN THE BOX FOR TOO LONG. CAN NOT SHIP TO HI OR PR
- Free Anacharis Bunch from Aquarium Plants Discounts with this offer .Can grow to over 2 inches - one of the largest freshwater snails in the aquarium hobby.
- Feeds on leftover food or almost any kind of fish food. Effective at algae control, and they also eat uneaten fish food.
- This large and colorful snail is great for adding some color and decoration to your aquarium, but it also serve some very useful purposes. It cleans algae off of glass, plants, and decorations, it eats hair algae, and it helps keep your substrate clean and the correct color.
- Mystery Snails are totally safe with any fish, shrimp, or plants, and are completely peaceful. They are quite large as adults, growing 2" in size.
6 Marimo Moss Ball Variety Pack - 4 Different Sizes of Premium Quality Marimo from Giant 2.5 Inch to Small 1 Inch - World's Easiest Live Aquarium Plant - Sustainably Harvested and All-Natural
Included in this pack are: 3 Giant Marimo (1.75 to 2.5), 2 Medium-Sized Marimo (1.5), and 2 Small Marimo (1). These are one of the most popular aquatic plants on Amazon and they are extremely easy to take care of! Ideal for both aquarium hobbyists and anyone looking for unique home decor pieces. Keep them in jars as pets, use them in terrarium kits, or more! The moss balls generate oxygen and remove nitrates, improving water quality for your aquariums. If you wish, you can cut the moss balls into smaller pieces and the individual pieces will grow into separate moss balls.
Marimo balls are regarded as good luck charms in Japan, and since they have been known to live to 200 years and beyond, they are often kept as family heirlooms. They are thought to symbolize close bonds between family members or close-knit friends, and are often passed down to children and grandchildren or nieces and nephews. By the time future generations receive the marimo balls, they will be larger in size and will continue to grow with each generation. Additionally, marimo balls are sometimes given to young children as "pets," since the only care they require is occasional water changes. Marimo balls are also thought to represent everlasting love; thus, they are often used as wedding table ornaments or even gifted at weddings. They are appropriate as a gift to the bride and groom, and smaller marimo balls make wonderful take-home gifts for the guests that will serve as mementos of the newly-weds' special day.
- STRAIGHT FROM US TO YOU: Other sellers often attempt to sell marimo through fulfillment services that keep your plants in a dark, dry box for 2-5 weeks. If it says "Sold by *** and Fulfilled by ***" under the price, that means the plants are being shipped from a fulfillment center instead of directly from the seller. All the extra time in transit all but guarantees the plants will die in the months following delivery, and is actually illegal since fulfillment services don't have nursery licenses.
- HIGHEST RATED MARIMO ON AMAZON: Unlike other Marimo, our moss balls go through a 3-step quality control process where we quarantine and treat the Marimo to eradicate potential pests and parasites, carefully grade each Marimo to remove low quality specimens, and then each moss ball is gently hand washed to remove most sand and silt. This ensures our Marimo are free of all the common contaminants and pests included with most Marimo on the market. Our Marimo are sustainably harvested in Europe and are 100 natural with no dye, pesticides, or other contaminants.
- THE EASIEST LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT: Marimo Moss Balls are without a doubt the easiest live aquarium plant; they require no special aquarium light, CO2 system, or aquarium plant fertilizer. Marimo also remove nitrogen and phosphate from the aquarium, increasing water quality and removing algae by competing with algae for nutrients. Marimo can be kept in nearly any freshwater aquarium that has a temperature of 78f or less. They are particularly useful in shrimp and snail tanks, as the shrimp and snails love grazing on them for biolfilm.
- BEAUTIFUL AQUARIUM DECORATION: With their deep green color, spherical shape, and easy level of care, Marimo are the perfect live aquarium decoration. Their unique appearance makes them a centerpiece aquarium ornament in any small aquarium, and a wonderful addition to aquarium driftwood, aquarium rocks, and other natural decor of a large aquarium. Marimo are also widely popular for use in terarriums, jars, vases, and other containers. Marimo are a unique wedding gift idea, and they are traditionally given as gifts in Japan to signify love and commitment to a partner.
- 100 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so sure that you'll be impressed by the quality and value of our Marimo pack that we offer a 100 Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your moss balls for any reason whatsoever, we offer a no questions asked refund policy. Simply return your Marimo through Amazon for a full refund, and you won't even be charged for shipping.
Tetra PRO PlecoWafers for Algae Eaters, 5.29-Ounce
For 50 year, fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the Tetra name for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you're an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need-from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor. This nutritionally balanced, all vegetable diet is ideal for Plecostomus, and is an excellent supplement for all bottom feeding fish. Patented, state-of-the-art extrusion technology allows a staple diet and concentrated algae center to be combined into one sinking wafer. These easily digested wafers are naturally high in fiber, and will not clound tank water when used as directed. PlecoWafers are an excellent way to offer vegetable variety. The optimal health blend includes precise amounts of select vitamins and nutrients to help support fish's immune systems. Biotin supplement helps maintain healthy metabolism and Omega 3 fatty acids give fish what they need for energy and growth.
- Complete diet for algae eaters
- 2in1 algae food concentrate
- Sinking food ideal for bottom feeders
- Clear water formula
- Length of wafer is 4mm and diameter of wafer is 16-19mm
GreenPleco Plecostomus Sapphire 12 inch Fish Plush
GreenPleco Original Plecostomus Plush Plecos are 12in long (30cm) and pretty anatomically correct. Fins are where fins should be and they even have loricariid lips in front of the suckers. Hand them to an expert, and they could probably sex them for you. They come complete with suction cup on there mouth for mounting on pretty much anything a typical suction cup will adhere to. They're made of synthetic acrylic fiber, so no animals were harmed in the making of, and they're not recommended for children. But let's be honest, most of us are not buying these for our kids, are we?
Polar Bear's Pet Shop HOT! Live Freshwater Fish - 2" Leopard Cactus Pleco (L-114) - Suckermouth Catfish
Live Freshwater Fish - 2" Leopard Cactus Pleco (L-114) - Suckermouth Catfish
Difficulty - Intermediate
Personality: Semi-aggressive nocturnal scavenger
Latin Name: Pseudacanthicus cf. leopardus (L114)
Common Names: Leopard Cactus / Demini Leopard Cactus / Redtail Leopardus Pleco / Flametail Gibbiceps Pleco
Adult full size: 10"
Minimum Tank Size: 55 gallon
Water Parameters: pH 6.2 - 7.2
Safe for Planted Tanks: No
Foods: Bloodworms, Shrimp pellets, Algae wafers
- This fish originates from Rio Demini (Brazil) which drains into Rio Negro. The tomato red coloration on the dorsal and caudal fins is the reason behind its popularity. It is a beautiful variety of what are called 'Fancy Pleco-s'. Because of its max size a larger aquarium is a must. This is a purely carnivorous pleco which produces quite a bit of waste; a good filtration is definitely required. It is a nocturnal feeder, so feed as late as you can. Highly oxygenated water is a must;
- good waterflow and driftwood is highly recommended, as is rocky hiding places. Avoid mixing with other pleco-s as fights over territory would be inevitable. As it gets larger it produces quite a bit of waste, so a robust filtration system cannot be overstressed.
- We recommend using a drip line to acclimate this fish.
- Water Parameters: pH 6.2 - 7.2
- Foods: Bloodworms, Shrimp pellets, Algae wafers
50 Eggs of Triops Longicaudatus (TADPOLE SHRIMP) Triassic Dinosaur Living Fossil
How to Care the Triops.1. Fill your tank with about 1 litre (1/4 of gallon) distilled or bottled spring water. Make sure the water is 22 degrees Celsius (73 degrees Farenheit) and there is a light before adding the eggs. 2. Stir in your packet of triop eggs and wait for at least 18 hours. After this time, look closely at the tank..3. Wait another 3 days AFTER the majority of triops have hatched. After that waiting period, you can raise the water temperature to 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Farenheit)and have them on a day/night schedule. Feed them the food the kit gave you or use tropical fish pellets, not goldfish pellets. Crush them between two spoons, then add half of this to the tank.4. Continue to feed once a day till they are 5 days old,then they eat 2-3 times a day. At 7 days and over, feed them a full pellet to each triops 2-3 times a day. Keep feeding till they don't eat anymore, then take out the excess food they don't eat.
- Please Read Carefully Before Buy the items!!!Do not guarantee hatching rate and do not accept for returning item. It is live fish and cannot be alive in the package over 30 day (if the transit time of send/return is more than 30 days).
- In the nature, hatching rate is approx 10-60 ,Triops naturally live in puddles, so they don't need clean water like aquarium fish. Cleaning the tank weekly or when the water get too dirty or smelly.
- Use distilled or spring water(avoid using tap water). Put in some sand or small gravel after 11 days. It use for lay eggs in the substrate. If you can't see triops after 18 hours, be patience and not to overfeed triops because it will make the water dirty and reduce oxygen
- Qty 50 eggs. Packing in Aluminum cover protect x-ray and temperature change.
- Always wash your hands after handling the tank. They swim in their own crap, and are covered in bacteria and fungi!
Polar Bear's Pet Shop HOT! Albino Bristlenose Plecostomus 1.25 inch Live Fish Fully Guaranteed
Bristlenose, also called Bushynose Plecos are becoming the standard for aquariums. They remain a manageable size throughout their lives and do not quickly outgrow their tank. The Albino Bristlenose is quickly becoming one of the most popular Plecos in the hobby.
- Bristlenose, also called Bushynose Plecos are becoming the standard for aquariums. They remain a manageable size throughout their lives and do not quickly outgrow their tank. The Albino Bristlenose is quickly becoming one of the most popular Plecos in the hobby.
- We guarantee live arrival and good health on all fish we ship. We lose less than one percent of the fish we ship, but problems do occasionally occur. If you have a problem, please photograph everything you think is relevant and notify us by e-mail immediately. It is our choice whether to replace or refund any live fish we have shipped to you (in most cases, we replace any problem fish). We will fix any reasonable problem to everyone's satisfaction.
- When we list a size, it is the minimum size that is currently being offered. It can, and in many cases, will be a little bigger than what is listed. All measurements are from tip of snout to the tip of tail fin. Many of our fish look far different as juveniles than they do as adults. Also, in most cases, males are much more colorful than females. We do our best to provide pictures of both an adult male in breeding color and a picture of juveniles. We are asked occasionally how we can sex fish at
Zoo Med Laboratories Pleco Banquet Block, 4 Count
Zoo Med Laboratories Pleco Banquet Block, 4 Count
- 4-Count (Four 1-Unit Cards)
- Zoo Med's Pleco Banquet Block is made especially for sucker-mouth type Catfish
- One time release feeding block last one week
- Contains algae and wood fiber necessary for the long-term health of your catfish
- Great supplemental food source for difficult feeders; can be used for fresh or saltwater fish
Sera Flora, 7.4 oz
Sera Flora is a vegetable flake food containing spirulina for herbivorous fish such as catfish (e.g: Plecostomus), live-bearing tooth carps, Lake Malawi and Lake Tanganyika cichlids (e.g: Tropheus). These species should be fed Sera Flora and Sera Spirulina Tabs as a staple diet. This appropriate nutrition makes the fish more resistant to diseases.
San Francisco Bay Brand Freeze Dried Bloodworms 1 oz.
San Francisco Bay Brand Freeze Dried Bloodworms 1 oz.
- Crude protein minimum 51.66 Crude fat minimum 2.0 Crude ash maximum 19.5 Crude fiber maximum 5.37 Moisture maximum 10.7
- Neon signs red dog
- Usb power adapter 2a eu
- Electric roasters with removable pan
- 2 disc bluray case
- Tommy hilfiger boots
- Turquoise decorations for living room