Softspikes Black Widow Tour Cleat Small Metal Thread, 22 Count
Softspikes has once again revolutionized the golf cleat industry by creating the first golf cleat with adjustable comfort settings. Black Widow Tour golf cleats feature two comfort settings, Tour-Comfort and Tour-Firm, allowing golfers to select the comfort setting that best fits their game. Additionally, Black Widow Tour cleats are the first cleats from the Softspikes brand to combine flexible legs with secondary traction elements, producing the most advanced performance cleat on the market. This combination of flexible legs and cushioning towers allows Black Widow cleats to self-adjust to every situation, terrain and golfer. Includes cleats only
- Fits golf shoes with Small Metal Thread insert systems. Use the cleat reference guide listed in the pictures to find which insert style you need.
- 22 count pack--wrench sold separately
- Adjustable comfort settings
- Cushioning towers & flexible legs allow for ultimate comfort
- Adjustable support ring enables you to choose a soft or firm spike feel
The Usual Suspects
Vertical Golf Right Handed 10.5 Degrees Regular 55gm, R Flex Golf Driver
"THE GREATEST DRIVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE PGA" John Daly According to official performance statistics kept since 1980, Daly in 1997 became the first PGA Tour player to average more than 300 yards per drive over a full season. He did so again in every year from 1999 to 2008, and he was the only player to do so until 2003.
- Patented VGG Technology boosts accuracy by tightening the dispersion of the golf ball and driving more distance vs. horizontal groove clubs.
- John Daly and Rocco Mediate are currently using the VG Driver on the PGA Tour of Champions and many other professionals and amateurs are playing the new VG driver.
- Increased carry distance off center hits on average by 10 yards and up to 40 better accuracy on average over leading drivers on the market in an independent test from Golf Laboratories, Inc.
- Control your slices and hooks with less spin and better dispersion numbers. Smaller head size of 450cc allows less friction and faster speed through the ball.
- Conforms with USGA Rules of Golf - Decision Letter 2016-759A-C and 2016-760.
- 2 disc bluray case
- Turquoise decorations for living room
- Neon signs red dog
- Electric roasters with removable pan
- Tommy hilfiger boots
- Usb power adapter 2a eu