Cisco AIM-VPN/SSL-3 DES/3DES/AES/SSL Vpn Encryption/compression
pThe VPN Advanced Integration Module (AIM) for the 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers optimizes the Cisco Integrated Services Router platforms for virtual private networks in both IP Security (IPSec) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Web and VPN deployments./P
Cisco AIM-VPN/SSL-3 VPN Advanced Integration Module
Cisco VPN Advanced Integration Module VPN SSL3
- Please ensure that your original part number matches this exactly, or check with the manufactuer for compatiblity. Customers are responsible for compatiblity.
- This part is guaranteed to be fully functional, original and authentic.
Cisco CISCO3825-HSEC/K9 Router 3825 BUND. W/AIM-VPN/SSL-3,ADV. IP SERV,25 SSL LIC,128F/512D
Cisco 3825 Security Bundle - Router - EN, Fast EN, Gigabit EN - Cisco IOS Advanced IP services - 2U
- Cisco 3825 Security Bundle - Router - EN, Fast EN, Gigabit EN - Cisco IOS Advanced IP services - 2U
magnaroute Universal Mounting Kit compatible with Cisco AIM Modules
This kit contains the necessary mounting hardware to securely mount a Cisco AIM card into any Cisco router that accepts AIM cards. With the exception of the Cisco 2600 parts, these are virtually identical to the Cisco OEM mounting kit parts. Installation instructions are available on the Cisco web site for your particular router can be used with this kit, with the exception of the Cisco 2600 router which has slightly different instructions (easy to use).
Per-Router Parts List:
Cisco 1841, 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 3825, 3845: Use 2x hex standoff (2U, or Cisco part #2), 2x machine screw (3U, or Cisco part #3), 1x locking nylon spacer (1A, or Cisco part #1).
Cisco 3660, 3700: Use 2x hex standoff (2U, or Cisco part #2), 2x machine screw (3U, or Cisco part #3), 1x threaded nylon spacer (1U, or Cisco part #5).
Cisco 2600: Use 2x hollow metal spacer (2A), 2x custom manufactured long metal screw (3A), 1x locking nylon spacer (1A, or Cisco part #1); in the Cisco documentation where you are instructed to install the hex standoff, place the hollow metal spacers between the mainboard and the AIM card; then insert the long screws through the AIM, then through the hollow spacer, then through the mainboard and then tighten into the chassis.
This kit is compatible with all AIM cards including:
This mounting kit has not yet been tested with the AIM2 series cards.
- Securely mounts any Cisco AIM Module into any router that accepts AIM modules.
- Custom manufactured and assembled by magnaroute LLC.
- Usb power adapter 2a eu
- Turquoise decorations for living room
- 2 disc bluray case
- Tommy hilfiger boots
- Electric roasters with removable pan
- Neon signs red dog